We will provide a clear scope of work and cost for services before we begin. We honor all deadlines and the parameters of a project. Your questions are encouraged – we're dedicated to providing timely, honest answers. We will guide every aspect of the work from start to finish.
- National Register of Historic Places Nominations
- Federal Historic Preservation Tax Credit Application
- Archival Research
- Urban Planning Consulting Relative to Historic Resources
- Historic Resources Survey/Inventory
- Historic Building Paint Color and Placement Selection
- Section 106 Review Reports
- Local Historic District Study Reports
- Lectures on Historic Preservation, Historic Paint Color, Historic American Building Styles, and related topics
- Project Management – Rehabilitation, Preservation, Restoration, Adaptive-Reuse
- Building Location Scouting for purchase or lease (short and long term)
What to Expect
Every project is different, but here's a step-by-step outline of the general process from start to finish:
- Exploratory Meeting – we’ll meet on-site to discuss your project and determine our fit. If we’re not right for the project we’ll refer you to others we trust. This meeting is no charge if you are located within an hour’s drive of Grand Rapids.
- Scope of Work Outlined
- Written Proposal
- Contract Signed
- Meet with Project Team – typically owner, architect, and contractor
- Meet with point people in approval process – local, state, or national reviewers to discuss project if necessary.
- Represent client at governmental hearings
- Coordinate with project team relative to historic issues
- Project conclusion and approval requests