Four-story, brick manufacturing building and one-story, warehouse building, converted to 22 apartments and 150,000 square feet of office space, including the American Seating Company Corporate Headquarters. Four-story, brick warehouse/manufacturing building (1923), converted to 67-unit, 277-bed student housing.
- State Historic Preservation Tax Credit Application
- Federal Historic Preservation Tax Credit Application
- Local Designation Nomination
- National Register Nomination
- Governor’s Award for Historic Preservation